Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Friday, November 23, 2007

Prayer Therapy launch

What a wonderful day to launch my blog! It is the day after Thanksgiving and my husband Bill's birthday. I pray that God will lift him up and bless him richly as He has so faithfully done all these years.
I invite all of you to post your prayers and/or prayer requests. I will respond and I invite others to respond as well. This is a positive blog, intended to lift the souls of mankind and deposit them at the throne of God. Please do not respond with negative and/or syber-bullying entries. I will attempt to erase them if posted.
May the Lord God richly bless you and yours.
Doris Gaines Rapp, Ph.D.

1 comment:

  1. I invite any and all of you to click on the "comment" word and respond to the previous blog. God bless your day. Doris

    ReplyDelete