Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Monday, December 6, 2010

CHRISTMAS THANK YOU

Christmas season is a time to give thanks for all God’s blessings. I can think of no great gifts than family and friends. I wrote a poem in appreciation for the executive team of the NeINUMW. My thanks to God for all of them, spreads like honey on a hot biscuit to all of you.

Christmas Thank You
It’s comin’ on Christmas
Joy beyond compare
Angels brush my cheek
Peace is in the air.

The hillside fills with sheep
An angel song I hear.
The tiny babe is born
God’s own heart is near.

His spirit swells within
as to the manger go
and from his thrown above
Gentle blessings flow.

I think of all my dear ones,
friends and family too
For all that you have given
I thank my God for you.

Doris Gaines Rapp
Christmas 2010 - copyright 2010 Doris Gaines Rapp

“Father God, at the very name of Jesus, great music has been created and masterpieces have been put on canvas or sculpted into astonishing and inspiring shapes. Holy is your name and the name of your son. At the name of Jesus, the ill are made well, the broken made whole, and the sinner is restored to your heart. I thank you for so much: for your son, who came from Glory to sleep on straw, and for the dear ones you have given me–my family and friends. Forgive me when I have been too busy, or two self-consumed, to remember the ones you gave me to love. At this time of Christmas, I ask nothing for myself. I ask only that my family and friends receive all the blessings you have for them, flowing from the fountains of heaven and splashing over them like a cleansing, warm shower. I know that you have heard the desire of my heart, for our prayers are like melodies from David’s harp. For all of these blessing, I ask in the name of Jesus, my Christmas child and my Savior. Amen”
Doris
Copyright 2010 Doris Gaines Rapp, Ph.D.
“God gives us stories that testify to His love. Let me tell you mine.”

Prayer Therapy Primer, just released as an eBook. To order, go to www.bn.com and type in Doris Gaines Rapp or Prayer Therapy Primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment