Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Monday, March 10, 2014

Shut In and Lifted Up

He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations; I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 41:10

Wow! How long have I been stuck in this house - coughing and sleeping and coughing some more? Well, however long it has been, it’s been long enough! I guess that restless means I’m getting better. Now that my head is clear and I can dwell on the good things of life around me, I can be still and know that He is my Lord God.

It is amazing how He carries us when we are too ill and fuzzy to know we are leaning on Him. When the fog cleared, I could raise my hand in praise to Him for all His love and care. I can continue to exalt him at home and among the nations where this prayer therapy blog is read every Monday. Even in illness, He is there. Praise to you, Lord God, for you are with me at all times. Let us pray:

"Holy Father, God of all the nations, I lift my hands in praise and exaltation to you. Only you are worthy of praise. May today be the day when I realize you are there - when I can feel your breath on my cheek and feel your hand on my shoulder. Forgive me when I walk ahead of you. It is the desire of my heart to walk with you, serving you each day. Holy, holy, holy the angels sang and continue to sing, for I have heard their songs. May I be humbled so that I can spread your word and not mine. In the name of your son and my savior, Jesus Chris,t I pray. Amen"

Doris
"God gives us stories that testify to His love. Let me tell you mine."Copyright 2014 Doris Gaines Rapp

To follow Doris’ author posts and leave a message, go to http://dorisgainesrapp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment