Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Monday, March 31, 2014

UPLOAD YOUR LIFE

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” I John 1:9

I just uploaded my book, Smoke from Distant Fires, to my distributor. I nearly have a stroke when I have to do that kind of detail. Will I make a mistake? Is the manuscript perfect? I’d rather sit down and rewrite the whole book, than upload it so it can be offered to readers, in “Click” stores and “Brick” stores.

And then I thought, it’s just words on paper. The true miracle is that God lets us upload our lives anew each and every day! We just need to confess our sins, that we stress out to the stratosphere rather than trust Him to make His work through us a blessing to others. God’s love and patience and forgiveness and grace are the greatest gifts of all?!!

What part of your life do you need to re-load or upload? He is waiting to help you and bless you. Will it be the picture perfect plan YOU had for your life? What a surprise! Probably not! But, it will be the perfect plan of His - for your life. Are you ready to lay down your demands and accept the miracles He has for you? Don’t miss the adventure! Let us pray:

 “Holy Father, God of us all, we bow before your precious name. The very mention of your name has power and healing and love in its sound. May your kingdom come into my life that I may dwell with you even now. May this be the day when I upload my life to your cloud, where you can input your plan and use me to fulfill your purpose. Forgive me when I try to control you by jerking back my life once I lay it at your feet. You are my all-in-all and I thank you for being my life. In the name of Jesus Christ, your son, I pray. Amen”

Doris
"God gives us stories that testify to His love. Let me tell you mine.”
Copyright 2014 Doris Gaines Rapp
 
Smoke from Distant Fires – available soon
Website:  www.dorisgainesrapp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment