Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Monday, June 15, 2009

CALLED

God doesn’t choose great people. The people He chooses reveal a great God!

Yesterday’s Sunday School lesson was based on God’s call to Moses and how inadequate Moses felt. So, God called and provided a spokesperson in his brother Aaron. But, be not mistaken, it was Moses God saw as His leader of the Israelites. God also calls you and me, imperfect as we are. We know from scripture that God will provide helpers along the way and we will not have to walk the way alone. From Jesus Christ, we also get the Holy Spirit to guide us and speak to our soul. Answer yes when you receive the blessing of God’s call. The Lord will provide our needs when we are doing His work. Praise the Lord! Let us pray:

“Oh Holy Father, precious is your name. May your kingdom come and dwell within me for I am willing to be used by you. Today, I ask that you lay on my heart the work you would have me do. I recognize that there are no small jobs. I don’t need to be called to Africa to be in missions and ministry. The harvest is within my own home and community, and is equal in importance to your heart as is any foreign land. Forgive me when I have said no, or I can’t, or later, or I have no time. Let me see the needy ones around me that I may bring your hope and invitation to them. I will give you all praise and glory for only you are worthy. In the name of Jesus, my Savior I pray. Amen”
Doris
“Copyright 2009 Doris Gaines Rapp, Ph.D.
“God gives us stories that testify to his love. Let me tell you mine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment