Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Monday, April 20, 2009

A MIGHTY WIND

There is a mighty wind just over the ridge, moving toward us. It is the breath of God, seeking believers as it moves on through toward Glory. I have been aware of a stirring within the church of Jesus Christ, a longing for truth and a return to the values God carved for us all with this own finger. It is for this very day that we are called to take a stand, to hold the ground, to reach out our hand and grasp the finger tip of God. Prepare your heart, your mind, and your soul for the wonderful blessings of God that he is ready to pour out on his people. These stressful financial times are our opportunity to recognize what really has value in our lives. Do not moan about what you do not have, but lift up each blessing you have received, and rejoice. The only things of value are the things of God: his children are your children, his love is your love, his glory will be your glory in Heaven if you have found the secret blessing of life. That secret is that the kingdom of God is already within us when we believe in him. Glory is here and now. Let us pray:

“Oh Father of my soul, holy, holy, holy is your name. I invite your spirit to live within me. Let me recognize your presence each day. Your presence alone makes each day a walk through Glory. May this day be the moment I see you beside me, within me, around me, that you may draw others to yourself through this humble servant. I am willing to gather your flock as I walk along, but shield my awareness as your shepherd, for this earthly personality is not big enough to take on any praise. Forgive me if I have not reflected glory back to you, for all glory, laud and honor are yours, Father God. Blow in like a might wind and touch your people once again. In the name of your precious son, Jesus the Christ, I pray. Amen”
Doris

“Copyright 2009 Doris Gaines Rapp, Ph.D.
“God gives us stories that testify to his love. Let me tell you mine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment