Celebrate families on Sunday! Go to my publisher's blog and read the first five pages of PRAYER THERAPY PRIMER. www.danielshousepublishing.blogspot.com.
If you are interested in reading more, you can purchase an eBook copy, for your computer or eReader, at www.bn.com.
Blessings and have a wonderful weekend!
Doris Gaines Rapp
A positive blog of prayer, prayer requests, and prayer intercession. Pray specifically. Pray scripturally. Copyright 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/ 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2025 Doris Gaines Rapp, Ph.D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shining the Light
John 8:12 “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, bu...
-
Last Friday was our anniversary and I thought of all the milestones along our way. We never made a million dollars, but we made millions of ...
-
1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, pu...
-
Like so many others, this blog had been blocked for many years. I will attempt to meet with you at least once per month. I ask that the Lor...
No comments:
Post a Comment