Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Prayer for the World

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Mark 11:24

We live in dangerous times. There are large regions of the World that continue to erupt into war. Some prayer partners are praying for the destruction of the enemy. One told me, she prays that the aggressive ones will have a change of heart. And, if they cannot or will not change, that God will direct the military to defeat them.

My prayer is that the very Love that created the world with His spoken word and who came to earth to save each one of us will so fill the hearts of everyone that there is no room left for hate and violence.

I am asking today that you create your own prayer and use the words you have on your heart. If you would like a suggestion, the following prayer is mine. If the people of peace can be of one voice, praying the prayer of Love three times every day, the Lord of Love will hear our prayer and answer it. Let us pray:

“Holy Father of our Lord Jesus, I bow before your name. I know that I need your Love and that others do to. I ask that your Love pour down from Heaven like a gentle rain on everyone everywhere. I ask that Love so flood all of our lives that only Love has space within us. There are those who do not know your Love, Abba. Let this be the day when Love is revealed to all, not so anyone can boast in your Grace, but so we can live together in your Love. I claim the promise that the Bible revealed in Mark, and believe you will answer my prayer. I pray in the name of, and by the power of your son, Jesus Christ. Amen”
Doris
Copyright 2015 Doris Gaines Rapp



No comments:

Post a Comment