Thinking of you all this morning. While I only post on Mondays now, you are all in my daily prayers. You have blessed my life with your commitment to following the prayer path of our Lord Jesus. Prayer Therapy follows the prayer pattern of The Lord's Prayer and teaches to pray specifically for healing and other needs. A previous post teaches Prayer Therapy.
Have a blessed weekend and check in on Monday.
Doris
A positive blog of prayer, prayer requests, and prayer intercession. Pray specifically. Pray scripturally. Copyright 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/ 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2025 Doris Gaines Rapp, Ph.D.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shining the Light
John 8:12 “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, bu...
-
Last Friday was our anniversary and I thought of all the milestones along our way. We never made a million dollars, but we made millions of ...
-
John 8:12 “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, bu...
-
Matthew 18:19-20. 19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them b...
No comments:
Post a Comment