Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Sunday, February 26, 2012

HAVE YOU BEEN ENTERTAINED TODAY?

"I am bored!" That’s the mantra of many young people.

I would love to be bored for about ten minutes! Then, I’m sorry. I’m much too busy to prattle on about boredom.

Many of our churches have turned into entertainment centers. We look for flash, funny and fun. When, we should be seeking the Christ.

Gather believers around you during this Lenten season. Meet in small groups or gather with us in the On-Line Prayer Therapy Group. But, seek the God of Heaven. You will never be bored again. You will have a life that is meant to be lived abundantly.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:23

Don’t settle for being the shadow of whom you were intended to be. Step into the Light and live. Let us pray:

"Holy Father, lover of my soul, your name is more precious than anything this world has to offer. I ask that I may dwell in your tent and from that Holy sanctuary, serve you. I ask that I may seek truth first, your kingdom, and you will lavish your blessings upon me. Not because I am worthy but because Jesus Christ is. Forgive me when I seek that which humors me and occupies my heart with games. You are all I want. Let me live in you and your word live in me. In the name of Jesus, my Savior, your son, I pray. Amen"

Doris
"God gives us stories that testify to His love. Let me tell you mine."
Copyright 2012 Doris Gaines Rapp

Please pass this link to a friend.

Also: http://www.lengthofdays2112.blogspot.com

http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/DorisRapp-1207656-length-ofdays-the-age-silence/

No comments:

Post a Comment