Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Monday, February 20, 2012

OUR PRAYER THERAPY MINISTRY

Hello my friends. I so appreciated your support of my Prayer Therapy Blog. Your faithfulness has truly made it our ministry.

Now, we are ready to launch the ministry beyond ourselves. Prayer groups from all over the world can use the Prayer Therapy process with your help. You just need to share this link with everyone you know for their use.

Also remind your friends to download my eBook, Prayer Therapy Primer, from www.amazon.com or www.bn.com to their computer for less than a U.S. dollar, only $.99. You don’t need an eReader.

Then go to my website, www.dorisgainesrapp.com, and click on Worksheets, a top tab. Print them off for you and your group at no charge.

Our world is in need of prayer. Be faithful to your prayer-life through Prayer Therapy. We can make a difference.

Blessings,
Doris
Copyright 2012 Doris Gaines Rapp

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment