Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012 TRANSFORMERS

"Here he comes," they all shout! An Autobot rolls down the road like a Freightline Semi and is transformed into Optimus Prime, chief defender of the people against the Decepticons. The Transformers have arrived to save the day!

According to their storyline, only the Transformers are brave enough and strong enough to intercede on behalf of the people. My friends, there was someone far greater than any machine who came to transform us all. The one who came to turn more lives toward love, peace and salvation, than any story Hollywood can tell, is the one who transforms our hearts.

Romans 12:2 "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." (NIV)

"Be transformed by the renewing of your mind." With what do you fill your thinking, your mind? Are you being transformed by the world, from a follower of Christ to a follower of Baal? Baal, or a false god, in our culture is anything that distracts us from worshiping the one, true God. Are you sure what you are being transformed into through what your mind dwells on? Let us pray:

"Holy Father, God, you are the only one who can change me from what I have become back to whom you intended me to be. Holy is your name and holy is your spirit that dwells within the heart of those transformed by your word. I ask that you indeed change me and draw me into your loving arms. Forgive me when I allow the things of the world to detract me from you. Transform me now, Father, and let the old me no longer be. In the name of Jesus, the transformer of the world, I pray. Amen"

Doris
Copyright 2012 Doris Gaines Rapp

"God gives us stories that testify to His love. Let me tell you mine."http://www.lengthofdays2112.blogspot.com  

http://doris.gaines.rapp.suite101.com/success-is-possible-in-todays-economy-a402072

Contact me at: dorisgainesrapp@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment