Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A TIME-OF-STAYING

There are those who live two or three lives. An illness or accident takes them away and yet God and His medical team bring them back. My cousin has died six times now—I think that number is right. We all know those who have been given a time-of-staying. We don’t how long that will be, but it will be enough. They don’t usually leave this earth when they have completed their task. A life lived well is never done with their job or they have started a new assignment.

Let us live each day like it may be our last. We may not even be aware that we are lingering now. Make sure you fill your moments with love and laughter and praise to God. Then, pray that God will hide the knowledge that it is a time-of-staying. Live every day of your life. Don’t let one second be wasted. A moment burned in waste will never brighten anything. Let us pray:

"Holy Father, Light divine, illuminate this path of mine with your glory and your holiness. I pray that you wrap me in your love that I may live in your kingdom even now. I ask that you show me how to live every day with you. Give me your tasks to do. Whatever they are, I pray to see them as valuable as you do. Forgive me when I belittle the roll you have given me. "It’s not big enough or important enough." I am so sorry that I don’t see the work you would have me do as the miracle it is. Open my eyes to see the part I play in your scheme, at least enough to not neglect the work. For all these things, I will give you the glory. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen"

Doris
"God gives us stories that testify to His love. Let me tell you mine."Copyright 2012 Doris Gaines Rapp

Please pass this link to a friend.

Also: http://www.lengthofdays2112.blogspot.com

http://doris.gaines.rapp.suite101.com/success-is-possible-in-todays-economy-a402072

No comments:

Post a Comment