A positive blog of prayer, prayer requests, and prayer intercession. Pray specifically. Pray scripturally. Copyright 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/ 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2025 Doris Gaines Rapp, Ph.D.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Prayer Therapy Primer - an eBook
Prayer Therapy is not a mystery. It is a habit of the heart. Learn prayer therapy by reading the eBook: PRAYER THERAPY PRIMER by Doris Gaines Rapp. It is available at www.bn.com. You do not need an eReader. Barnes & Noble has an app so you can read eBooks on your computer, iPhone, iPad etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shining the Light
John 8:12 “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, bu...
-
Last Friday was our anniversary and I thought of all the milestones along our way. We never made a million dollars, but we made millions of ...
-
John 8:12 “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, bu...
-
Matthew 18:19-20. 19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them b...
No comments:
Post a Comment