Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Thursday, March 15, 2012

HEAR THE VOICE

"And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of mighty ocean waves or the rolling of loud thunder. It was like the sound of many harpists playing together." Revelations 14: 2 (New Living Translation ©2007)

Come to the garden and hear His voice speaking to you. His son, Jesus, will interpret the music of the harps for you. Imagine, a love song just for you and yet for all.

The garden is an amazing place. It is located in the heart of God and has an open gate to welcome all who will enter. Once inside, you have His total attention, for He claims you for His own. If you ask Him, the garden will grow within you. As you go about your day, you will be able to live within its hedge of protection, taking the garden with you.

Come to the garden. It was planted for you. Let us pray:

"God of the garden in human hearts, I bow before you and lift your name in praise. Take my will and make it yours, so that I might do your work among your people. Give me the courage to step through the golden gates to your garden, that I may hear your sweet voice and invite your Spirit to interpret your melodic themes. Forgive me when I have been afraid to enter your sanctuary, for fear I will not be free to go my own way. My childish, selfish desires are an embarrassment to me. I only want to live in you and your word live in me that I may hear the song of your harps every moment of my life. I pray to you, Lord God, in the power of your son, Jesus Christ. Amen"

Doris
"God gives us stories that testify to His love. Let me tell you mine."Copyright 2012 Doris Gaines Rapp

We have visited the garden every day for a few days. Enjoy the lyrics and pictures of Alan Jackson’s video of the wonderful hymn, In the Garden (1913), by C. Austin Miles. The link is here. Skip the ad. www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0WA8OSXZg

Also: http://www.lengthofdays2112.blogspot.com . Friday’s post may be uplifting to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment