Today is the day after Valentine’s Day. How quickly did kind, loving words stop in your home? When did an extra smile, a sweet kiss, or a thoughtful gesture fade? Why did you let love slip away?
There are many reasons to celebrate another day of blessings. For me, this is my sister’s birthday. I don’t tell her often enough that I love her, but I do. When I go to her house, it’s like going home.
Is there nothing or no one in your life to love? Bitterness never sweetened the jam; anger never brought flavor to the candy, and jealousy never loved anyone. Let this not be the day after Valentine’s Day, but the first day we choose love. Let us pray:
"God and Father of love, I bow before your blessed presence in our lives. I ask that true love may live within me that I may share it with others. Our world is confused about love right now, Father. May the love I share be understood as coming from you. Forgive me when I sow bitter seeds, for they can only harvest a sour plant. Let me share your sweet love wherever I go. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen"
Doris
"God gives us stories that testify to His love. Let me tell you mine."
Copyright 2012 Doris Gaines Rapp
Please pass this link to a friend.
Also: http://www.lengthofdays2112.blogspot.com
http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/DorisRapp-1207656-length-ofdays-the-age-silence/
If you no longer want to receive these prayers, just send an email.
A positive blog of prayer, prayer requests, and prayer intercession. Pray specifically. Pray scripturally. Copyright 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/ 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2025 Doris Gaines Rapp, Ph.D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shining the Light
John 8:12 “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, bu...
-
Last Friday was our anniversary and I thought of all the milestones along our way. We never made a million dollars, but we made millions of ...
-
John 8:12 “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, bu...
-
Matthew 18:19-20. 19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them b...
No comments:
Post a Comment