Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED?

"In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to the one who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a Son, he learned obedience through what he suffered; and having been made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him . . ." (Hebrews 5:7-9)

Jesus Christ learned to be obedient to God through his suffering. What do we learn through our suffering? How to whine better? Who to complain to?

When Katy was three years old and Mandi two, Katy whined about something. Immediately, Mandi corrected her with whining lessons. She began at a high pitch and slid down the register an octave with a moanful, "Unhhh."

How are your whining lessons going? Or, are you learning something through the sacrifices you make? Let us pray:

"Father God I lift my hands in praise to you. May your kingdom surround me and fold me into your presence. I ask that I might learn from these difficult times. I know I make sacrifices and more will be asked of me. But, they will mean nothing if I have not learned your lessons. Forgive me when I ignore the caution signs you place in my path. You are trying to bless me with your guidance. May I see them, understand their meaning, and draw truth from them that I can apply in the days and years ahead. In the name of Jesus your son, who made the first and ultimate sacrifice for me, I pray. Amen"

Doris
"God gives us stories that testify to His love. Let me tell you mine."
Copyright 2012 Doris Gaines Rapp

Please pass this link to a friend.

Also: http://www.lengthofdays2112.blogspot.com

http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/DorisRapp-1207656-length-ofdays-the-age-silence/

No comments:

Post a Comment