Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Sunday, January 8, 2012

GOD IS IN THE HOUSE!

How many times have you heard, “Elvis has left the building?” That’s the way it is with things of the world—they don’t last. The amazing news is, “God will never leave the building!”

John 15: 7 “If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.” (NIV)

The Lord will answer our prayers if we live in him and keep his words in our heart. Prayer is effective! Prayer Therapy is a way of praying which Christ taught in Matthew 6:9-12 and that is what I use every time I post a prayer to www.prayertherapyrapp.blogspot.com.

During Advent I had posted every day. Since Christmas, I have returned to the previous schedule of posting just Mondays. I see from the feedback I have gotten on my blog, many of you have missed the daily posts. I will begin tomorrow, Monday, January 9, 2012, posting daily again.

During the next months, I will introduce Prayer Therapy. The devotional will differ each day.
1. The prayer, for release from negative emotions that bind us, will remain the same for the week.
2. Pray the same prayer three times a day for that seven-day period.
3. Like a physician’s prescription, this is a prescription for good spiritual and mental health.
4. Before leaving your prayer time, believe that God will answer your prayer.
5. Go about the rest of the day, knowing that God has heard your prayer.

To bury those prayers deeply in your heart, learn to create Prayer Therapy Prayers, using your own words. Apply phrases that have deep meaning to you as you pray the prayers. Or, you can go to www.bn.com and order an eBook version of Prayer Therapy Primer by Doris Gaines Rapp. With an app available at www.bn.com you do not need an eReader. You can use your computer, iPhone, android, or iPad to download the book. If you use your computer, you can bring up a page in your word processor and write your newly created Prayer Therapy Prayers, using your own words.

We will be entering into an exquisite adventure, an adventure in prayer that could change your life. What a marvelous and blessed way to enter 2012! Tell your friends who had missed the daily posts to log on and I’ll see you all tomorrow.

Blessings . . .
Doris
Copyright 2012 Doris Gaines Rapp
“God gives us stories that testify to His love. Let me tell you mine.”
Try this link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/Prayer-Therapy-Primer?keyword=Prayer+Therapy+Primer&store=ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment