Now Available

Length of Days - Search for Freedom

Friday, March 16, 2012

HE WALKS WITH ME

"I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people . . . 'I will also
walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people . . . " Leviticus 26:12

Come to the garden of God where you can inhale the fragrance of His presence as He walks with you in the cool of the morning. We have come to the garden every day for the last few days. The link to C. Austin Miles’ hymn is below. Sooth your soul with the wonderful lyrics and the beautiful pictures of his song.

Let those amazing words sink in to the core of your being. God will walk with us and be our God and we will be His people. It is true! We have searched everywhere, from the fun of games to the thrill of climbing to the top of the highest mountain, but You are not there if we aren’t seeking you. You will meet us in the beautiful garden if we will humble ourselves and enter the open gates.

Come, come to the garden. It is the cradle of truth and love you have hoped to find. Be rocked in the boughs that reach down and invite us in, to relax, to live. Let us pray:

"Almighty and everlasting God, I worship you. May your garden kingdom’s gate be marked clearly with a Holy light from you. Turn my feet home to the grasses of your sweet acre, that I may walk with You in Your holy meadow. Sometimes I want to go my own way and then am foolish enough to think I would find you there. You always seek me and call my name and draw me back to your sanctuary. For this I praise you and give you glory and honor. In the name of the Christ, your son, I pray. Amen"

Doris
"God gives us stories that testify to His love. Let me tell you mineCopyright 2012 Doris Gaines Rapp

We have visited the garden every day for a few days. Enjoy the lyrics and pictures of Alan Jackson’s video of the wonderful hymn, In the Garden (1913), by C. Austin Miles. The link is here. Skip the ad. www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0WA8OSXZg

Also: http://www.lengthofdays2112.blogspot.com . Friday’s post may be uplifting to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment